Chris Mandzufas joined Brentnalls WA in 2005 and became a director in 2006. Prior to Brentnalls WA, Chris was an Account Director at Deloitte, a Big 4 accounting firm, where he worked for 15 years. In his time there, Chris spent 4 years managing their Kalgoorlie office.
He has been the Chairman of the Brentnalls Affiliation of Accounting Firms (Australia and New Zealand) and continues to sit on the Board Committee.
Chris has a diverse range of skills and experience as a result of providing accounting, taxation, advisory board and management consulting services to owners and directors of fast growing businesses.
Chris’s skills and experience include:
• Financial reporting to the private boards
• Management reporting
• Tax compliance & planning (including income tax, FBT & salary packaging)
• Growth restructuring & consulting
• Co-ordinating & assisting clients with their strategic operating plans
• Hands on day-to-day business advice
• Budget & cash flow forecasting
• Estate planning & asset protection