Creating a culture of high performance for 2020/2021
In each Business Growth Network (BGN) workshop we seek to inject new thinking about leadership high performance. In today’s session we looked at creating a culture of high performance. A high-performance organisation culture is one of the most important factors driving the ability of businesses to navigate these difficult times successfully.
What are the practical lessons learnt around culture from your peers during this difficult last six months? What strategies can you implement in your business and team immediately for higher performance over the coming six months?
Topics and strategies discussed included:
- Cultural high performance best practice examples and benefits
- Elements of a high-performance culture
- User core values for accelerating decision making across the team
- Case study on a peer culture challenge
- What key actions should be taken over the next 30 days?
Overall a terrific morning was had by all to point each leader in the right direction for greater success in 2020 and beyond.
If you’re interested in joining our practical, high-value Business Growth Network (BGN) workshops, please contact us or call our office on (08) 6212 7200 for more information.