Business Growth Network Success Story
Here is what participants derived most value from at the last BGN workshop…..
- Challenged my thinking….Kevin
- Thoughts generated about innovation and leadership….Evan
- Group discussions…..David
- The comments around leadership and building a team of enthusiasts….Kim
- Tools and discussion with participants…..Mike
- Group discussion proved enlightening!….Merryn
- Waste Audit…..Paul
Here is what clients say about the Quarterly Business Review meetings…..
- I like how the meetings give up purpose and direction…
- I find the meetings invigorating…
- I like the ‘What If’ scenarios e.g. change in margin has $x effect on bottom line…
- We should possibly bring another person from our business to the meeting to help us get quicker results…
Growing a business is a difficult thing…
Thanks for your card. I’ve been a little slack with cards this year so may I take this moment to say thanks to you, Chris, Tony, Lyn and all the team at Brentnalls for your tireless help throughout the year. Growing a business is a difficult thing but having an alliance with the Brentnalls team really does make it easier, not to mention accelerates the process!!
A Masterclass Accounting Firm by Rob Nixon