Brentnalls WA Corporate Advisory services are all about increasing the value of your business. By assessing the viability of prospective transactions such as acquisitions and mergers, we can provide a different perspective, designed to help you make an informed and considered decision.
Drawing on our pool of experienced practitioners across our national network, we are able to offer specialist services in the following areas:
- Acquisitions & mergers
- Buying a business
- Selling a business
- Valuing a business
- Due diligence
- Capital raising, including listing on the stock exchange
- Setting up group structures, including companies and trusts
- Risk management
- Expansion overseas, including setting up the appropriate structure for tax purposes and liaising with local advisors
Whether you’re buying or selling a business, Brentnalls WA can provide you with an independent and realistic business valuation, advice and assistance with negotiations, as well as a game plan designed to help you achieve the desired outcome. And we’ll do far more than just number crunching. We’ll look at both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the transaction to help determine the impact on all of the key stakeholders. We’ll focus on the commercial outcomes and the financial impact of the transaction, as well as the tax implications.
If you’re buying a business, we’ll help you:
- obtain the best possible price and optimise any tax benefits
- identify any risks and opportunities
- source the best possible finance solution
- ensure that you’re protected by the appropriate documentation.
If you’re selling a business, we’ll help you:
- maximise the valuation of the business and the after tax outcome
- minimise disruption during the sale process
- ensure that you’re protected in the process.
When valuing your business we will determine its current market value. and then can discuss with you how the valuation impacts on your future plans.
Complying with relevant tax legislation can be complicated. At Brentnalls WA, we will create a favourable tax structure which will ensure your business income is taxed in the most effective manner and any capital gains tax on the ultimate exit of the business is minimised.